Profile

Name: Mia
Age: 22
Nationality: Icelandic
Birthdate: September 19th, 1982
Occupation: Village idiot and aspiring rich widow
Favorite movies: American Beauty, The Notebook, Vanilla Sky, Lost in Translation, anything by Woody Allen, The Straight Story, In The Bedroom, Monster's Ball, The Bridges of Madison County, Carlito's Way, Dazed and Confused, The Burbs, The Breakfast Club, About Schmidt, Teen Witch (don't ask)

Favorite books: The Kitchen God's Wife, The Bonesetter's Daughter, The Joy Luck Club. The Hundred Secret Senses, The Lovely Bones, Fried Green Tomatos at The Whistle Stop Cafe, Daisy Fay and The Miracle Man, Where The Devil's Island Rises, Independant People

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What can I say? My milkshake is just that good.

Life's short and hard like a body building elf

Life is not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You're just mad coz she won't let you get that pussy.

Archives

January 2003
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
July 2003
September 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
December 2005
May 2006
July 2006

Links

The Mother of All Time Wasters *
If you're weird enough, this is hysterical. *
Information about my church *
My future ex-husband *
Hands down the best program for mp3s *
Everything from the hilarious to the disgusting (no, not my photo album) *
What's your dysfunction? *
For those lonely nights... *
We all have secrets, darling *

January 19, 2003

Well, I'm up again. Unusually late too (it's 9 am). I'm on some weird sleep cycle now where I go to bed at 10 pm and get up again at like 7 am. It friggin sucks... what am I supposed to do with myself at 7 am? I'm about the only person in the world that's awake. I am however taking this matter into my own hands by playing very loud music, hoping to awake some other people too. So far I'm not having any luck with that.
So it's Sunday and I should go to church at 2 pm. I actually really really want to go, but I dont want to go by myself and since waking up from her hangover coma a little earlier seems impossible to do for Sisi, I don't think I can go this weekend. We've been having these mormon missionaries come over to my house to teach us about mormonism (word?) and read from the bible. I've started to really annoy them I think coz I have a lot of questions about both stuff I've heard about mormonism through the years and then stuff I read when I started looking into it before I called them. But, no matter what organization you were joining, wouldn't you want to know if it was really true that you had to wear magic garments underneath your underwear for the rest of your life? I know they probably hate me for it, but I have to ask.
So they come over and we read from the Mormon Bible and they tell us about the church and it's scriptures. They've also started to give me funny looks now coz I don't seem very interested in altering my lifestyle or my ideas much. But personally, I think I just need a little more work. It's hard for me. I've always been raised to believe that all organized religion is evil. Point blank and period, the root of all evil. So it's very hard for me to adapt my thinking so that it fits the church's teachings and ignore both what my parents instilled in me all my life and ignore whatever set of values I already have. Then I have Sisi, The Grand Poser, sitting next to me lying about how she prays all the time and reads the bible. She doesn't even own a bible and never reads anything. So this makes me look not wary and undecided, but rather like something of a Satanist. So I kind of just try to keep my mouth shut while they're here so I won't say the wrong thing and have Sisi try to jump all over it and expose me for the evil woman I am. Like Friday, we got into talking about cigarettes and alcohol. Neither are allowed, so Sisi gave me the righteous stare. Once again, I am the bad guy. I know it shouldn't matter, but I just dont like to be made out to be some kinda villain...especially when I'm trying to keep quiet and not discuss anything, defend myself, or bring her down. But I can't help thinking about how she lives her life and exactly how she thinks that's worse than what I do? She refuses to go out at night without drinking bottles and bottles of vodka till she can't see straight anymore, then she refuses to go to any other bar than the titty bar. She'll walk in there, without knowing where the hell she is or what she's doing, she'll SAY ANYTHING to attract any guy's attention to her and she'll go home with any guy at the end of the night. And it's not even just for recreation, because the next day she'll think that she's in love and start calling the guy incessantly till he changes his number, dyes his hair and moves to Morocco. She overeats like I have never seen anyone overeat, she lies....she steals....she completely disses her mom.... Like, I'm sorry, but how is my smoking cigarettes sufficient to make me The Bad Guy here? Ugh, it's just pissing me off.







Mia :: 9:53 AM

Comments: Post a Comment