Profile

Name: Mia
Age: 22
Nationality: Icelandic
Birthdate: September 19th, 1982
Occupation: Village idiot and aspiring rich widow
Favorite movies: American Beauty, The Notebook, Vanilla Sky, Lost in Translation, anything by Woody Allen, The Straight Story, In The Bedroom, Monster's Ball, The Bridges of Madison County, Carlito's Way, Dazed and Confused, The Burbs, The Breakfast Club, About Schmidt, Teen Witch (don't ask)

Favorite books: The Kitchen God's Wife, The Bonesetter's Daughter, The Joy Luck Club. The Hundred Secret Senses, The Lovely Bones, Fried Green Tomatos at The Whistle Stop Cafe, Daisy Fay and The Miracle Man, Where The Devil's Island Rises, Independant People

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What can I say? My milkshake is just that good.

Life's short and hard like a body building elf

Life is not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You're just mad coz she won't let you get that pussy.

Archives

January 2003
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
July 2003
September 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
December 2005
May 2006
July 2006

Links

The Mother of All Time Wasters *
If you're weird enough, this is hysterical. *
Information about my church *
My future ex-husband *
Hands down the best program for mp3s *
Everything from the hilarious to the disgusting (no, not my photo album) *
What's your dysfunction? *
For those lonely nights... *
We all have secrets, darling *

March 08, 2003

So I've been thinking.... well, no. That's a lie. I haven't been. Lets just say that before the windshield wipers of my mind could help it, the thought briefly crossed my mind that it's time to find a hobby. It has occurred to me lately that I am without hobbies, and as we all know, no self respecting young woman should be found in this state. Incidentally, this also applies to self-hating sad excuses for young women like myself. On one of the many occasions recently when I was sitting slumped over in a recliner poking my belly button with a ballpen (this can not be considered a hobby, I determined) I started exploring my mind and my very existance to try to come up with something I am interested in, something I enjoy that is socially acceptable as a potential hobby. I came up wanting. I am unfortunately without a shred of interest in the outside world, as it happens. My only hobby is tormenting mormons and playing practical jokes on those cursed with knowing me. Recently discovered I can use mormons to acheive the latter, too which was a source of great joy for my little heart, eagerly flapping it's chubby little wings in my chest. But like I said before, the hobby I'm looking for needs to be socially acceptable and this just doesn't quite cut it. It just doesn't make for good conversation material with those foolishly attempting to get to know me. In the interest of sparing my resting brain the strain it undergoes when I frantically scramble for some made-up hobbies upon being asked "so umm hey...what do you like to do?" I have decided to dedicate this coming week entirely to finding myself a hobby. Who knows, by next Saturday I could be a basketball enthusiast or an avid birdwatcher, maybe even a dedicated stamp collector with a vast interest in interior design. I shall attack this task with great vigor, I will be enthusiastic, energetic and organized. So organized in fact that I'm going to schedule an entire hour just to figure out where exactly to start my mission. I'm so excited already that I'm almost getting tired and ready to lay down.

Mia :: 6:52 PM

Comments: Post a Comment