Profile

Name: Mia
Age: 22
Nationality: Icelandic
Birthdate: September 19th, 1982
Occupation: Village idiot and aspiring rich widow
Favorite movies: American Beauty, The Notebook, Vanilla Sky, Lost in Translation, anything by Woody Allen, The Straight Story, In The Bedroom, Monster's Ball, The Bridges of Madison County, Carlito's Way, Dazed and Confused, The Burbs, The Breakfast Club, About Schmidt, Teen Witch (don't ask)

Favorite books: The Kitchen God's Wife, The Bonesetter's Daughter, The Joy Luck Club. The Hundred Secret Senses, The Lovely Bones, Fried Green Tomatos at The Whistle Stop Cafe, Daisy Fay and The Miracle Man, Where The Devil's Island Rises, Independant People

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What can I say? My milkshake is just that good.

Life's short and hard like a body building elf

Life is not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You're just mad coz she won't let you get that pussy.

Archives

January 2003
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
July 2003
September 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
December 2005
May 2006
July 2006

Links

The Mother of All Time Wasters *
If you're weird enough, this is hysterical. *
Information about my church *
My future ex-husband *
Hands down the best program for mp3s *
Everything from the hilarious to the disgusting (no, not my photo album) *
What's your dysfunction? *
For those lonely nights... *
We all have secrets, darling *

March 20, 2003

Well. I think some credit is due here. It took me two or three weeks to try to turn my sleep schedule back around, and a total of two days to fuck it up entirely. A pat on the back for me for that one. I was up until 7 am this morning, just killing time which incidentally is what I do best in this world. Man, I need something to do. When the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning is something along the lines of "man, how am I gonna spend THIS day without dying of boredom?" you've got a problem on your hands. Well, I'll have you know that my day is jampacked with excitement and fun for all the family. I have two places to go here in Kef, and then I have a dentist appointment and then I'm going to Reykjavík to go and bounce my hideous hiney from one store to another and do a little shopping. Also, I feel somewhat compelled to go to the post office here later on and mail off a package I've been meaning to send since 2001. And believe me, I've been getting nagged about it daily since then. I finally broke down and told my dear friend, Mikey Wikey, that his package would see the shores of jolly old England before long. Namely, I'd be shipping it teawards tomorrow. Naturally, as you can expect, I have made this promise on several previous occasions so he was a tad reluctant to believe me. We ended up raising the stakes a little, and made a bet that I would in fact mail the package of wholesome goodness out tomorrow or suffer the dire consequences we agreed on. Should I make my mommy proud and do as I was told, then however, he'll have to perform the grotesque task at hand. Better him than me, I say!
Well, it's time to embark on my journey through town now. I'm booted, suited and G-ed up from the feet up! Or however that fuckin goes....

Mia :: 3:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment