Profile

Name: Mia
Age: 22
Nationality: Icelandic
Birthdate: September 19th, 1982
Occupation: Village idiot and aspiring rich widow
Favorite movies: American Beauty, The Notebook, Vanilla Sky, Lost in Translation, anything by Woody Allen, The Straight Story, In The Bedroom, Monster's Ball, The Bridges of Madison County, Carlito's Way, Dazed and Confused, The Burbs, The Breakfast Club, About Schmidt, Teen Witch (don't ask)

Favorite books: The Kitchen God's Wife, The Bonesetter's Daughter, The Joy Luck Club. The Hundred Secret Senses, The Lovely Bones, Fried Green Tomatos at The Whistle Stop Cafe, Daisy Fay and The Miracle Man, Where The Devil's Island Rises, Independant People

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What can I say? My milkshake is just that good.

Life's short and hard like a body building elf

Life is not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You're just mad coz she won't let you get that pussy.

Archives

January 2003
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
July 2003
September 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
December 2005
May 2006
July 2006

Links

The Mother of All Time Wasters *
If you're weird enough, this is hysterical. *
Information about my church *
My future ex-husband *
Hands down the best program for mp3s *
Everything from the hilarious to the disgusting (no, not my photo album) *
What's your dysfunction? *
For those lonely nights... *
We all have secrets, darling *

April 24, 2003

There is this guy I am familiar with and his girlfriend is currently with child. After having the extreme misfortune of finding myself in conversation with this cat during a recent barvisit, I started to wonder; what in the hell does his girlfriend see in him? This guy makes Clint Eastwood look happy and sociable. Now I am a world loathing sad sack, this I know. But I don't have anything on this guy! Despite my many declarations about hating life and just about everything else, I am still a friendly person who likes to laugh. This guy... well, lets just say he dines on the other end of the happy table. The memory he left me with on Sunday was as precious as it was endearing when he referred to me and a couple of friends as "whores" because we made the grave error of being seen speaking to a few people of the penis persuasion. No matter who is talking to this man, be it his very best friend or his mortal enemy, he has the same attitude (can briefly be summed up as: I HATE YOU) and demeanor towards them. So naturally, my foggy mind started to try to work out what his rather sweet little girlfriend sees in him. By any stretch of the imagination, this behavior can not be considered attractive in any way. And then it hit me. She likes him simply because he likes her. Being liked by somebody who generally hates everyone and their entire bloodline must speak volumes about your own merit and likeability. Being able to make someone who seemingly would rather slurp rancid tuna salad out of his own ass than spend a moment with another breathing human being want to lay down and sleep next to you every single night must be a rush. He hates everyone but he loves me and therefore, I rule. It's so simple and means so much more than being loved by an actual fun and likable person.

After coming to this conclusion I've decided to change my ways. I too wish to become a living, breathing pain in the backside and make everyone around me sense my undulled hatred towards them at all times. And when I've accomplished this, I figure I can take my pick of any man alive. I'll laugh at his jokes and his jokes alone and bada bing, bada boom... I've mated for life with an irresistable, yet slightly deceived, partner. It's all so simple. Just so simple...

Now, before I sign off and retreat back to my lair I want to make it very clear that I am sorely disappointed in you readers. You are losing all credibility as internet geeks and my affection for you has slowly started to wear off. You must make your presence here known by signing the guestbook with little comments every time you stop by or I shall be motivated to write no more. Let this be a warning to you!

Mia :: 2:18 AM

Comments: Post a Comment