Profile

Name: Mia
Age: 22
Nationality: Icelandic
Birthdate: September 19th, 1982
Occupation: Village idiot and aspiring rich widow
Favorite movies: American Beauty, The Notebook, Vanilla Sky, Lost in Translation, anything by Woody Allen, The Straight Story, In The Bedroom, Monster's Ball, The Bridges of Madison County, Carlito's Way, Dazed and Confused, The Burbs, The Breakfast Club, About Schmidt, Teen Witch (don't ask)

Favorite books: The Kitchen God's Wife, The Bonesetter's Daughter, The Joy Luck Club. The Hundred Secret Senses, The Lovely Bones, Fried Green Tomatos at The Whistle Stop Cafe, Daisy Fay and The Miracle Man, Where The Devil's Island Rises, Independant People

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What can I say? My milkshake is just that good.

Life's short and hard like a body building elf

Life is not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You're just mad coz she won't let you get that pussy.

Archives

January 2003
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
July 2003
September 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
December 2005
May 2006
July 2006

Links

The Mother of All Time Wasters *
If you're weird enough, this is hysterical. *
Information about my church *
My future ex-husband *
Hands down the best program for mp3s *
Everything from the hilarious to the disgusting (no, not my photo album) *
What's your dysfunction? *
For those lonely nights... *
We all have secrets, darling *

December 03, 2004

Without having much time to elaborate on it, due to an urgent need to fret and pull out my hair, I am going on a date. I know, can you believe it? It has dawned on me that he will be picking me up in four hours. That's four hours from now. Tonight.

I have four hours to go on a diet, make lots of money and go buy new clothes. This, as you can imagine, is rather worrying.

So far the only four hour diets I can think of involve a cheese grater and a bonesaw and are as you can probably guess, none too appealing. And as for clothes, well if you scroll down ever so slightly you will see that two weeks ago I removed every wearable item (that had been come unwearable, by the way) from my wardrobes and am left only with tatters of bed sheets and fig leaves to conceal my nudity. This is not appropriate first date wear, according to Cosmopolitan. Sadly I am without the funds to go deck myself out at a clothing store and short of going to the Red Cross and begging for mercy, I'm shit out of luck as they say. I can think of ways to get my hands on some money and/or new garments, but I think being bailed out of jail for shoplifting is less than a perfect start to a monumental date.

Somehow I'm thinking this date will make the horror movie we intend to see look like a fairy tale. As my good and optimistic friend Pat said to me, "I see nothing but comical disaster coming from this". I tend to agree.

Mia :: 5:35 PM

Comments:
Poor poor Mia. Please don't make the same mistakes Winona Ryder made. There are cameras watching you know. Everywhere. Why not worry about those instead of your wardwrobe. The Elders are watching... I'd be more worried about that!
Have a good time --
Jay
 
I would think fig leaves as clothing would have met an EXCELLENT first impression. And I bet it would hav kept the teeny boppers quiet too, trying to figure out what designer made your hip new outfit!
 
As if Edison had stated, 'on second thought, i rather like reading by the glow of a warm fire ', i am deeply saddened by the complete waste of what could have been the motherload of comedy goldmines. At least a hummer was involved.... Pdiddle
 
As if Edison had stated, 'on second thought, i rather like reading by the glow of a warm fire ', i am deeply saddened by the complete waste of what could have been the motherload of comedy goldmines. At least a hummer was involved.... Pdiddle
 
hey!! i want details woman!!!
kiss and tell please..... come to think of it fór ég seinast á formlegt deit í apríl...það er ekki nógu spes...
spill yo beans...
 
Post a Comment