Profile

Name: Mia
Age: 22
Nationality: Icelandic
Birthdate: September 19th, 1982
Occupation: Village idiot and aspiring rich widow
Favorite movies: American Beauty, The Notebook, Vanilla Sky, Lost in Translation, anything by Woody Allen, The Straight Story, In The Bedroom, Monster's Ball, The Bridges of Madison County, Carlito's Way, Dazed and Confused, The Burbs, The Breakfast Club, About Schmidt, Teen Witch (don't ask)

Favorite books: The Kitchen God's Wife, The Bonesetter's Daughter, The Joy Luck Club. The Hundred Secret Senses, The Lovely Bones, Fried Green Tomatos at The Whistle Stop Cafe, Daisy Fay and The Miracle Man, Where The Devil's Island Rises, Independant People

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What can I say? My milkshake is just that good.

Life's short and hard like a body building elf

Life is not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You're just mad coz she won't let you get that pussy.

Archives

January 2003
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
July 2003
September 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
December 2005
May 2006
July 2006

Links

The Mother of All Time Wasters *
If you're weird enough, this is hysterical. *
Information about my church *
My future ex-husband *
Hands down the best program for mp3s *
Everything from the hilarious to the disgusting (no, not my photo album) *
What's your dysfunction? *
For those lonely nights... *
We all have secrets, darling *

December 27, 2004

Happy suicide season, ladies and gentlemen! I trust you all had nice holidays, embraced by your family and loved ones, huddled up by the christmas tree, opening your presents... Ahh. This holiday is SO me. It's just so me, it's not even funny.

Having torn through the wrappings on my christmas presents to reveal all sorts of assorted xmas goodies, my careful calculations tell me that I either broke even or came out slightly in profit. Of course you have to write off the kids, money wasted on them is obviously money lost forever but that's just the kind of thing you have to deal with during this joyous season of giving. 'Tis the spirit of the season, as they say. Although I'm not entirely sure that that's exactly what they meant, but I digress.

Oh, and I do believe that weeks upon weeks ago when I last blogged here I promised some kind of update on how I did on my test. Well... there are many ways to look at it really, but if I may pick the irish way of saying it for clarification, I'll say "utter shite". That's right. The intellectual lord that is I hath faileth a testeth. But shh, you can't tell anyone. I have been instructed by La Familia to keep my academic demise under wraps. We are not above lying.

Also, I think that the Top Gun thing is dead and buried. I got so caught up in worrying about whether he liked me or not that I didn't really give myself a moment's pause to wonder whether I wanted anything to do with him. It seems that I can just be handed anyone and given that he is completely vague about where his head is at, I will become completely obsessed with the whole situation no matter what just because I am so concerned with how I'm coming off. I don't even think about who this guy even is, I just know that I must get him otherwise he must have hated me, which is an impossible development. And after all my relentless obsessing, he went away for a week and I found that I barely gave a thought to him at all. Which is never promising. So now he probably doesn't like me and I most likely don't like him either, which kind of takes all point and purpose out of pursuing things any further. We still talk but... well. Blah. You know the deal. We're basically both just talking to be polite at this point.

Interestingly enough, here's my romantic horoscope for the week:
You can't force someone love you. Back off if you haven't been able to make it to first base with someone you like. Sometimes playing hard to get is the answer. Don't rule out that there are other fish in the sea.


So, romantic pursuits lost and others gained. Once one door closes, another one soon opens letting in the next flood of confusion and utter disappointment. I can't wait. Can you?

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Mia :: 5:19 PM

Comments:
I know this great guy that would be perfect for you. If things go right according to his lawyers he should be released in 2007....
 
Post a Comment