Profile

Name: Mia
Age: 22
Nationality: Icelandic
Birthdate: September 19th, 1982
Occupation: Village idiot and aspiring rich widow
Favorite movies: American Beauty, The Notebook, Vanilla Sky, Lost in Translation, anything by Woody Allen, The Straight Story, In The Bedroom, Monster's Ball, The Bridges of Madison County, Carlito's Way, Dazed and Confused, The Burbs, The Breakfast Club, About Schmidt, Teen Witch (don't ask)

Favorite books: The Kitchen God's Wife, The Bonesetter's Daughter, The Joy Luck Club. The Hundred Secret Senses, The Lovely Bones, Fried Green Tomatos at The Whistle Stop Cafe, Daisy Fay and The Miracle Man, Where The Devil's Island Rises, Independant People

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What can I say? My milkshake is just that good.

Life's short and hard like a body building elf

Life is not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You're just mad coz she won't let you get that pussy.

Archives

January 2003
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
July 2003
September 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
December 2005
May 2006
July 2006

Links

The Mother of All Time Wasters *
If you're weird enough, this is hysterical. *
Information about my church *
My future ex-husband *
Hands down the best program for mp3s *
Everything from the hilarious to the disgusting (no, not my photo album) *
What's your dysfunction? *
For those lonely nights... *
We all have secrets, darling *

December 14, 2005

Hm, wow. One might think it was almost time for an update! Well boys and girls, it’s that time of year again. That joyous season. Ah yes, ‘tis the season to stress out, procrastinate and put on weight. Ring a ding ding. It’s Christmas.

This year Christmas for me will be slightly unusual as I shall be spending them far away from the annual family neurosis and hysteria. Me and my boyfriend are spending the holidays in America this year. It’ll be my first Christmas away from home so I’m not really sure how I feel about it. I’m really excited about going to a zoo and getting to shop till I drop at magical places such as Wal Mart. But I’m also really nervous about spending 10 days starring as Ben Stiller in Meet the Parents: Uncut Edition. Meeting the parents could potentially be a marvellous bonding experience, a joy for all those involved. But one only needs to have marginal knowledge of me to know that the chances of that are slim. I am frankly far more likely to burn the house down and kill the family pet. And more than anything DOOM is scribbled into my horoscope by the claws of love-hungry ex-girlfriends hovering over Brandon like vultures. We will apparently be meeting three of these forelorn ladies. I can’t say I wouldn’t be able to live the rest of my life happily without ever doing that but, what can you do... at least there’s always Wal Mart.

I’ve also always really wanted to go to New York over Christmas. Walk in Central Park, go to the Rockefeller Center and the ice skating rink... I just need to hire a homeless guy to walk behind me with a boombox so I can have a soundtrack to my movie fantasy-come-true.

Things are however, unusually enough, very good in the romance department though. I actually HAVE a romance department now, which is a vast improvement all on it’s own. At first I was afraid, I was petrified... but we’ve been together about 4 months now, and although that doesn’t seem that long measured in time, we’re approaching the platinum wedding when it’s measured in drama. But so far so good, and we all know that there is no sex like make-up sex. Which, believe you me, makes up for a multitude of sins.

Oh, and lest we forget, I’ve taken part in a “blog game”. Because I am hip and happening and have my finger on what’s going on. Oh yes. Here’s how it works:

You leave your name in my comments section, and I will:

1. Tell you some random thing about you
2. I’ll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you
3. I’ll tell you what taste/food reminds me of you
4. I’ll tell you my first vivid memory of you
5. I’ll tell you which animal you remind me of
6. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wondered about you

And the rules clearly state that if you participate, you have to then post it on your own website.

Oh, and everyone that has MySpace, add me to your list. Not that that’s one of the rules but I thought I’d try to sneak that in there.

Woody Allen added me to his list so that means that now we are friends. Ain’t life grand?

Have a very merry Christmas, children and for the love of money, please do everything that I wouldn't do.

Mia :: 8:13 PM

Comments:
Hey, ég fæ að vera fyrst!
 
1. Þú ert besta systir-frænka-vinkona that a girl could have! ;)
2. Spice Girls minna mig alltaf á þig
3. Kókómjólk. Need I say more?
4. Ég man eftir fangaleiknum í Ásgarðinum, ENDALAUST löngu bílferðunum á Kirkjubæjarklaustur og í Botn og öllum draugaleiðöngrunum í kringum vatnið á Klaustri.
5. ,,Gvuð, er þetta barn?!? Nei þetta er köttur! Nei Ragga, þetta er LAMB!!!"
6. Hvað er versta jólagjöf sem þú hefur fengið? :p
 
Yo. Misty. Thrill me.

Mikey (your elusive British abuser).
 
goðan dag aldis asgeirsdottir!
usa um jolin...en spennandi!!! það verða MEGA sales þann 26.des þannig að reyndu að halda i þer ;)
heyrðu og hvert er ferðinni svo heitið???
og 4 manuði kalla eg bara finan arangur! eg var einmitt að varpa -geggefþerjolagjöf- sprengjunni i gær a 4 manaða long distance datingingið mitt...
og va hvað eg verð að vera sammala þer með in-laws og ex kærustur...
THEY SUCK...
hey og....
do me do me do me
eg er sigga_dogg a myspace :)
 
Mike =

1. You are my favorite british person ever. More than Harry Potter even.
2. Sonic Youth for some reason
3. Tea and crumpets hehe
4. I have vague recollections of various early morning druken phone calls
5. Ru Paul's asshole
6. Tell me how you feel about me. Oh yes. In all the gory details.
 
Sigga Dogg -

Hi, eg er i Philadelphia nuna og verd yfir jolin. Eg var i New York i sidustu viku, frabaer borg. Hefdi alveg verid meira en til i ad vera lengur. Eg er samt ekki hrifin af kuldanum :)
Foreldrarnir reyndust samt vera fraberir, tannig ad tad er buid ad vera fint herna tannig sed. Og hann haetti vid ad hitta fyrrverandi kaerusturnar. Ein teirra er lika bara gedveik. Hringdi og fekk ad tala vid mig og drulladi yfir mig ad hann vildi ekki hitta hana. Some people's kids, sko! hehe


1. Thu ert otrulega fyndin og klar stelpa. Mer finnst tu vera rosalega mikil Carrie Bradshaw.

2. The Smashing Pumpkins og The Prodigy

3. Poppkorn med sukkuladi siropi

4. Eg man eftir tvi tegar vid vorum allar ad skiptast a ad skrida ut um gluggann hja ter a Vallargotunni, en tordum sidan ekki nidura Hafnargotu. ,,Stelpur, treystid mer!"

5. Mer dettur ekkert dyr i hug. En Candy Man minnir mig a tig. Ekki illa meint at all samt haha Og Carrie Bradshaw.

6. Hvad er skemmtilegast ad gera i NYC og hvenaer er best ad fara? (arstimi, meina eg)
 
Úú váá!! Það er aldeilis að ég er að fá up-date hérna! Had no idea. Spennandi tímar hjá þér! :)

En já, ég tek undir með þér og Siggu varðandi ex kærustur. Þær eru djöfullinn!!! Ég vissi ekki hvað ég er insanly abrýðisöm fyrr en ég hitti eina slíka!

Gleðileg jól!
 
This blog fails to deliver. Seriously two months wtf.
Patrick.
 
This blog has dwindled from something once great to something lacking. Someone once told me the worst thing in the world is wasted talent. Thus :(
Patrick
 
Post a Comment