Profile

Name: Mia
Age: 22
Nationality: Icelandic
Birthdate: September 19th, 1982
Occupation: Village idiot and aspiring rich widow
Favorite movies: American Beauty, The Notebook, Vanilla Sky, Lost in Translation, anything by Woody Allen, The Straight Story, In The Bedroom, Monster's Ball, The Bridges of Madison County, Carlito's Way, Dazed and Confused, The Burbs, The Breakfast Club, About Schmidt, Teen Witch (don't ask)

Favorite books: The Kitchen God's Wife, The Bonesetter's Daughter, The Joy Luck Club. The Hundred Secret Senses, The Lovely Bones, Fried Green Tomatos at The Whistle Stop Cafe, Daisy Fay and The Miracle Man, Where The Devil's Island Rises, Independant People

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What can I say? My milkshake is just that good.

Life's short and hard like a body building elf

Life is not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You're just mad coz she won't let you get that pussy.

Archives

January 2003
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
July 2003
September 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
December 2005
May 2006
July 2006

Links

The Mother of All Time Wasters *
If you're weird enough, this is hysterical. *
Information about my church *
My future ex-husband *
Hands down the best program for mp3s *
Everything from the hilarious to the disgusting (no, not my photo album) *
What's your dysfunction? *
For those lonely nights... *
We all have secrets, darling *

August 31, 2004

I've made a decision. One that will change everything and leave a long and winding skidmark down the epicenter of my life forever more. I've decided to actively become un-single. I've complained about my unfortunate singleness for many a weeks now, mourning the loss of whatever elusive trait it was that made me attractive to the weaker members of the opposite sex. I'm on a life-improvement rampage now, seeing as I have contracted some kind of chemical poisoning or other and have become a die-hard optimist. Anything is possible! Seize the day!

I've happily been drinking gallons of water a day whilst on the diet to end all diets, I'm using some kind of entirely inaffective teeth whitening substance (steer clear of Rapid White), I'm back in school, working dilligently at a crappy McJob like (du ru du du du) I'M LOVING IT and I'm thinking about moving into my very own castle. I mean apartment. So I figure, why not include a sausage hunt? Surely if you can get a fish to swallow a sharp metal hook by covering it with the right bait, I can attract a guy by hiding my true self behind a pleasant facade. My horoscope for the week says that I should "get out there", that my love (of the lasting kind, I might add) is out there waiting for me.

I wish my "love" would read his fetchin horoscope where it will inevitably tell him to get off his fat ass and come find me instead, as I am the mother of all procrastinators and this quest for a hunk-a-burnin-manlove will most likely be short lived, but I digress.

Now the first thing I need to do before I begin my transformation into a human tripwire in front of the deep, deep pit of love is figure out what kind of man I plan to entrap. I mean attract. Do I want a hopelessly gorgeous science geek whose sexiness has to this day gone undiscovered? Or do I want a hopelessly gorgeous bad boy whose relationships have never made it through dessert until he came across me? Or do I want a hopelessly gorgeous innocent who has never known the ways of a woman before? Or do I just plain not care and will settle for anyone hopelessly gorgeous no matter who he is? This will all need to be carefully calculated before I can begin my mission.

Any thoughts, comments or suggestions would as always be more than welcome. Encouraged even. I am rapidly moving past my prime here and every moment could be my last chance at lassoing that perfect fella, so put your heads together, you random gathering of people you, and come up with a brilliant plan. I will be forever in your debt.

Now get to suggesting. Tic toc, mofo. Time is money.

Mia :: 7:18 PM

Comments:
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

However i was not alone for i had big baby jesus by my side. And thats what i find most important when i'm feeling lonely or depressed. I know i'm in good company. Not because the lord is with me. He's busy making politicians rich with blood oil, and bow wow's cousins cousins cousin gone platinum. No know Mia is around somewhere daydreaming just like I and miserable too.
God bless. P
 
No bad boys, been there done that, you'll find out he's a bisexual hooker or some god awful thing cuz you'll be too blind to see all the signs. No workaholics, cuz ya might as well be single. Come to think of it, is there really any point for a sausage hunt? It's just a lot of big ole flippin headache if you ask me!!!! Stay single longer, enjoy your freedon & the lack of headache & heartache if you ask me.
 
Nigga what?? Lack of heartache? Do the words "DVD PLAYER" mean anything to you? Thought so. ;)
 
Being single is overrated. Being with a significant other is overrated. Fucking around is overrated. Inflatable dates however, have got somewhat of a bad press. With that in mind, I seek to change opinions and open minds (and legs). I've named him "Pedro - The Whole Package" and he'll be winging his way to you pronto. Love him carefully now...
 
það er naumast að þú ætlar að gera mikið þessa dagana.. ég óska þér góðs gengis í leit þinni og þú skalt alveg örugglega finna mann sem lætur þig kikna í hnjánum ekki sætta þig við neitt minna!!!! Nanna Dögg
 
Well actually Meredith, I can assure you that absolutely ridiculous steps have been taken to "get in the ring". Full story coming soon!! *L*
 
interresting....I always liked Arm and hammers whitening toothpaste the best...as for singledom, I hear ya sister, I just got the line; once I got to know you I figured out your not girlfriend material, your just a friend, I just dont have those kind of feelings for you; the words every girl wants to hear. Stay strong, they really are just good for one thing... as our slaves that is...love your blog,my favorite one ;) sigga dögg
 
Post a Comment